Sunday, July 25, 2010

Heading off to the Final Day of Competition




Here are some photos of the kids from this morning as they waited in the lobby and then headed to the vans. I also included a picture of the Concord Hall where we are staying. The accomodations have worked out great for feeding the kids and it is only a 7 min drive to the pool straight down the road. I would say, the only downfall is that the mattresses are incredibly hard.

Each morning, every swimmer must come up for breakfast regardless of whether or not they are racing that day. Usually everyone goes for warm up and then I go back and pick up swimmers who are either not swimming or have a long wait until their first swim. Today the 400 freestyle event will run quite long and it is the last of the individual events. We have so many who are just swimming the 400 free that Aaron is going to help me shuttle them back here after warm so I don't have to make multiple trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment