Monday, July 26, 2010

See you in Victoria

Unfortunately, I haven't had much time since yesterday for updates. Great night of swimming...more on that later.

The team went out to dinner after finals at Earls. Byron and I took Heidi and Christl to the airport at 5:30am to catch their flight. Monique is heading back to Kelowna with her family and the rest of us fly out at 2:30pm. I know my letter to team travel families said 1:30pm so just ignore that.

We are in the midst of packing and doing room checks. So far, Mikaela would win for the cleanest room (if there was such an award).

I am hoping, if we can get organized enough, we can take the kids to the Winnipeg Zoo before we leave for the airport. It is not a for sure thing at this point but rather a possibility. The kids have been wonderful and presented Byron and I with a framed picture of themselves and wrote separate "Thank you's" all around. That was so nice and very unexpected. I will have to take a picture of it and post it on here when I get home.

Okay...gotta run. See you all back home in Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment